Regarding Metro Ad Agency
A Company That Handles the Management and Operation of Tokyo Metro Advertising Media
Metro Ad Agency was established in 2007 for the purpose of expanding the business of Tokyo Metro Group further. Since then, as a company that handles the management and operation of Tokyo Metro advertising media, we strive to respond to our customers' requests to the fullest extent.
Currently, advertising is possible in various places such as the interiors of trains and stations of Tokyo Metro, which operates 9 lines. Our company handles the advertising development utilizing the assets of Tokyo Metro Group, representing Tokyo, as the main engine to provide the best service possible for the client.
Recently, the advertising industry environment has changed greatly and the needs for advertisement display has diversified noticeably. In transit advertising, which is our company's business, the change to digital signage has been progressing and the transition from analog to digital has begun.
Our company, as a company under such environment, is developing advertising media that has high added value and that is responsive to the clients' requirements, and at the same time, we manage and operate Tokyo Metro advertising media to solve clients' issues, always aiming to provide effective and efficient solutions. Our goal is to continue to leverage Tokyo Metro's media to the fullest for communication activities.
- Trade Name
- Metro Ad Agency Co., Ltd.
- Headquarters Location
- NBF Toranomon Bldg. 4F, 1-6-21, Nishishimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Representative Director, President Kenichi Higo
- February 5, 2007 Operation started on April 1, 2007
- Nearest Station
- Ginza line, Toranomon station, 2 min. walk
- Marunouchi line, Kasumigaseki station, 5 min. walk
- Hibiya line, Kasumigaseki station, 5 min. walk
- Chiyoda line, Kasumigaseki station, 5 min. walk
- Ginza line, Shimbashi station, 8 min. walk
- JR East, Shimbashi station, 8 min. walk
- Toei Mita line, Uchisaiwaicho station, 4 min. walk